Attendance and Leave
- A minimum attendance of 80% of the working days will only qualify a student for promotion, hence the need for regular attendance.
- Attendance is compulsory on National holidays, such as the Independence Day, Republic Day, Teacher’s Day, Children’s Day, St. Joseph’s Day, Christmas Tree, Opening and Closing days of the term and the opening days after the special holidays, and other days specially asked from the school. Absence on these days will be punishable. In case of sickness, it must be notified to the school authorities in time.
- During Class hours students will not be allowed to go home or elsewhere; in case of some emergency cases, the parent of the student has to give the explanation, or has to give the authorization to anyone else sent; however the decision remains at the discretion of the Principal.
- Leave of absence for the whole day or part there of will not be grated except in emergent case, and on the previous written application of the parents, or Guardian in the absence of parents.
- Frequent Leave and repeated absence for festivals, weddings trips etc. will render a student liable for removal from the roll.
- Medical leave for more than three days must invariably be accompanied with medical certificate.
- Leave applications will invariably bear the signature of the parents (guardians in their absence) Failure to submit an application for the leave will render a student liable to be sent home.
- Students shall be punctual and regular in attendance for leave of absence previous sanction is to be obtained from the Principal in writing. A fine of Rs.1/- Per day will be imposed for absence without previous sanction of leave.
Examinations and Promotions.
Annual promotions are decided through system of continuous assessment throughout the year.
The promotion of a student will be on the aggregate basis.
- Examinations and Promotions.
- For admission the necessary documents such as the Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended and the copy of the mark list of the qualifying examination must be submitted.
- For taking admission the parents of the student must inevitably be present and sign the admission form.
- If a student is absent from the school for three consecutive days from the day of re-opening, without forwarding a leave application in writing, his/her name will be struck off the rolls. If a student is absent from the school for Ten days consecutively without leave application, his/her name will be removed from the school rolls. In both cases the re-admission will be considered as fresh admission.
- Applications for Transfer Certificate must be forwarded by the parent/guardian of the student. Transfer Certificate will be issued only after the student has paid all the dues and arrears towards the school.
- If a student is leaving the school during the school year he/she will have to pay all the dues and fees for the whole of the year, for Transfer Certificate to be issued in his/her favor.