Requirements for Registration ( Class LKG)
- A child who has completed three and half years on March 31st of the year of Admission.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Baptism Certificate from the Parish (in the case of Christian Children)
- Birth Certificate from the competent Authority, such as: Panchayat/ Nagarapalika/ Maha Nagarapalika
- *No other certificate from whatever source, will be accepted.
- Date of Birth once given will not be changed on any account whatsoever.
- Stamp size photographs to be affixed on the Registration Form and Acknowledgment Slip.
- The child to be registered must be accompanied by the parents.
- Candidates applying for admission will be called for an interaction along with the parents on the date mentioned in the acknowledgment slip.
Children Brought for Interaction Shall be able to
- Recognize and recite English Alphabets
- Recognize and recite Hindi Alphabets
- Recognize and count numbers 1 - 20
- Recognize colours, flowers, animals, birds and fruits.
- Answer questions smartly and intelligently.
The Interest and Availability of the parents in helping the child will be
specially counted in the selection of children for admission.
Requirements for Registration ( Class VI )
- Date of Birth Certificate from the school where the student is studying.
- Date of Birth shall not be changed at any stage later.
- ge: A student seeking admission in Class VI shall have completed Ten hand Half Years on March 31st of the year of admission.
- Stamp - Size photographs of the student to be affixed on the Registration Form and acknowledgment slip.
- Written Test will be taken in English, Mathematics, General Science, Social Studies and General Knowledge.
- Students who score a minimum of 60% mark in each subject separately will be called for an Interview along with their parents.
- The following documents are required at the time of Interview:
- The Interview/acknowledgment slip
- Date of Birth Certificate issued from the school where the student is studying.
- The Original Report Card (Mark List) of Class V annual examination.
- Character Certificate issued from the school where the student is studying.
- Medical Fitness Certificate: Proforma will be given from the school; the fitness must be certified by a Physician in Government Service.
Note : *Admission will be strictly on the basis of the written test and the Interview
Admission in Other Classes (UKG - IX)
Depends on the Availability of Seats.
- Date of Birth Certificates as in the case of LKG and UKG;
- To classes I and above.
- Transfer Certificate from the school last attended.
- Character Certificate.
- Annual Exams report card.
- Application for classes above VI will be entertained only if the student is from a recognized English medium school. The Transfer Certificate of the candidates from other boards should be counter signed by the competent authority.
- Admission will be taken on the basis of merit. A Written Test and Interview will be taken for this purpose. A minimum of 60% is required in All subjects in the written test to be considered for admission.
- Written Test in this case will be held in all subjects applicable for that class.
- The list of the children selected for admission will be released on the School Notice Board on the date given.
- Admission of the selected children shall be taken on the assigned date. Those who fail to turn up will have to forfeit their chance. And the same will be allotted to waiting list candidates.
- The parent shall collect the Fee Pay-in- Slip from the school office and deposit the first installment of the fees at the time of admission.
- Transfer Certificate from the School last attended.
- Report Card (Mark List) in original of the qualifying examination.
- Medical Fitness Certificate (if not submitted)
- Two recent passport size photographs.
The presence of the parents of the student to be admitted is compulsory to take admission and to sign all the admission form and all other documents. No representation will be accepted.
Requirements for Registration ( Class XI )
Admission to Class XI of the ISC course is not automatic for the candidates who passed ICSE Class X Examination from this institution. Students are selected to class XI on the basis of :
- Their consistently good academic performance in the previous classes (IX and X).
- A minimum of 70% of marks in the preliminary and model examination of Class X.
- Good conduct and behaviour, and other social and personal qualities.
- At least a ‘B’ grade awarded in the SUPW and Community Service.
- Having a minimum of 80% attendance in classes IX and X.
- At least 70% of marks in each subject opted for the ISC course.
The following streams are offered at the ISC Level:
- English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Computer Science/Hindi.
- English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Hindi.
- English, Mathematics/Hindi, Accountancy, Economics and Commerce.
Please Note:- The Maximum seat in each combination is 50
The group will be decided on the basis of the marks scored by the candidates in the preliminary, Pre- Board and Board examinations in the opted subjects.
Applications of students from outside schools will be considered only in case of vacancy, that is after considering the students from this institution. Registration Form will be provided to them if:
they obtained 75% of marks in the opted subjects and
the selection committee finds them suitable. Admission to them will be on the basis of Marks and performance at the interview.
Students from other boards will be considered under the following condition:
- availability of seats
- they secure stipulated marks in the subjects they opt for.
- after they obtain Eligibility Certificate (clearance certificate) from the office of the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
- after they obtain Eligibility Certificate (clearance certificate) from the office of the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi. and
- the selection committee finds them suitable.
Duly filled registration forms shall be submitted in the office of the school within the stipulated time along with the necessary requirements.
The requirements are:
- Xerox of the Statement of Marks- (Board) ICSE Exam.
- Progress Report card of Class X.
- Character Certificate from the school last attended (or) Xerox of Transfer Certificate.
- Medical Fitness Certificate: Proforma will be given from the school; the fitness must be certified by a physician in Govt. service.
- Admission of the selected students will be taken on the prescribed date. Parents of the candidates shall be present along with the candidates to take the admission.
- Countersigned Transfer Certificate (original) from the competent authority shall be submitted at the time of admission.
- If students from other Boards are selected, they shall submit the Migration Certificate (original) at the time admission.
- Two extra stamp size photographs of the candidate shall be submitted along with the Transfer Certificate.
- The presence of the parents of the student to be admitted is compulsory to take admission. No representation will be accepted.
- The parent shall collect the fee pay - in -slip from the school office and deposit the first installment of the fees at the time of admission.
Important: All admission to Class XI for entry for the Indian School Certificate (Year 12) examination are to be positively regularized by 31st July of the year of admission. No application for admissions without a clearance certificate are to be registered by the school.
Annual promotion from Class XI to XII is decided through a system of continuous assessment throughout the year.
- A pass grade in SUPW and Physical Education will be an essential requirement for promotion besides minimum pass marks in the subjects opted for.
- The school emphasizes on the co-curricular activities of the students. All co-curricular activities and physical education are compulsory for all students.
- School affiliated to the council re required to put in, during the academic year for classes IX and X 1100 hours and for classes XI and XII 1200 hours. Heads of the schools will be required to certify the number of instructional hours which they have completed during each of the two years in preparation for the ICSE (Year 10) and ISC (Year 12) Examinations. So, 80% attendance is compulsory for the promotion.